Are you ready to take your gin and tonic experience to the next level? We have a refreshing twist in store for you: a gin tonic cocktail with homemade ice cubes full of colorful cornflower sprinkles. Not only does this cocktail taste great, but the floral ice cubes also provide a culinary look. So get out your cocktail shaker and let us show you how to make this creation!
- 50 ml gin
- 150 ml tonic water
- Artistic Cornflower (dried sprinkles)
Method of preparation
- Start by making the cornflower ice cubes. Fill an ice cube tray with water about halfway. Carefully place some cornflower sprinkles in each compartment of the ice cube tray.
- Carefully place the ice cube mold in the freezer and let it freeze completely.
- When the half cubes are frozen, fill the ice cube mold with water (filling is done in 2 parts, otherwise the flowers will float).
- When the Cornflower ice cubes are ready, it's time to prepare your gin and tonic. Take a classy glass and fill it with some of the floral ice cubes.
- Add 50 ml of gin to the glass.
- Carefully pour 150 ml of tonic water into the glass.
- Garnish your cocktail with a few extra loose Artistic Cornflower Sprinkles for a beautiful presentation.
- Take a sip and enjoy!